We are looking for mature, responsible and service-minded freelance tour guides to join our ambitious and growing team. The right candidate may be a university student or someone having a primary job that they want to supplement with being a freelance tour guide.
- A people person – you have a genuine passion for working with many types of individuals from all over the world
- Have a friendly, extrovert and likeable personality
- Are confident, communicate clearly and can lead a group of discerning guests
- You love Aalborg and have strong local knowledge of the town and lifestyle here
- Are at least 23 years of age and have lived in Aalborg for at least a year and expect to stay here for at least another year
- Previous experience as tour guide is an advantage
- Completely fluent in English and basic level of Danish is required
- A fantastic opportunity to work with people from all over the world
- A great chance to further develop your communication and leadership skills
- We will give you training to help you get started and to continiously develop you
- A schedule with a large degree of flexibility
- A fun and informal work environment
Are you interested? Then send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15.03.17
Let us know why you will be a perfect tour guide for us.